How to enter
1. Register with the Canoe Classic website and login
Start by clicking Site Login/Signup in the Race Checklist. Once you are registered with this website, we can keep you up to date with HCC news.
2. Register for the race and pay your race entry fee
- $120.00 - adults prior to the close of entries. After this date $200 per paddler
- $60.00 - Juniors & Full time students under 25 years of age, and concession prior to the close of entries.
Once you have paid your race entry you can log in to this website any time to complete your race entry details. If you are claiming the concession rate please ensure you enclose a copy of your Pension Card or Student Concession Card.
3. Complete your race details including:
- Create or join a canoe
- Create or join a landcrew
- Raise a minimum sponsorship donation
- $200 - adults and concession
- $100 - Juniors & Full time students under 25 years of age
- Once you have confirmed your contact details and paid your entry fee your friends and family will be able to view your public race profile and sponsor you.
The Event Checklist will indicate your status whenever you log in to the Canoe Classic website. Your race entry can be approved and your boat number assigned when:
- You have completed your online race entry
- Your landcrew declaration form has been received by the Entries Co-ordinator
- Your minimum sponsorship amount has been received by the Entries Co-ordinator
4. Race rules and important information
This website includes important information for paddlers, landcrew and volunteers. Paddlers must ensure they read the race rules carefully and observe them at all times when participating in any Hawkesbury Canoe Classic event.
- Download the Landcrew Declaration. 24Kb PDF.
This must be signed and returned before you can be assigned a canoe number.
- The paddler declaration is included with the online registration. You will be required to read and accept the terms and conditions before proceeding to the event registration.
In addition to your online entry you should mail your completed Landcrew forms to HCC PO Box 8050 Summerland Point 2259 or scan and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. or fax 02 49763802